Deciding to take the next steps in your addiction recovery is big news. During your first intake meeting with our coordinators at Cypress Lakes Lodge, we establish what type of treatment program would be the best fit for you and be the most likely match for your continued success. We will then discuss financial options to cover our program’s fees, and will work with you and your insurance company to ensure you receive the maximum benefits to which you are entitled.
If you need additional financing help with click here or call: 888-474-6231.
Cypress Lakes Lodge Is:
- A residential addiction treatment center
- An outpatient addiction treatment center
- Provides partial hospitalization programs for addiction therapy
During your financial planning meeting with our financial advisors, we will prepare you with a list of questions you may ask your insurance providers:
- What is my deductible? Have I reached my deductible? If so, what is my co-pay?
- Do I require pre-authorization for treatment coverage?
- Do I need a primary care physician referral for treatment (for HMO policies)?
- What is my out-of-pocket cost? How much of this out-of-pocket cost was met?
- Is there a limit or a maximum number of treatment sessions?
To help with your insurance verification, please click the verify insurance button and complete the Insurance Verification Form.
At the time of admission into Cypress Lakes Lodge, we ask that you bring your insurance card and your identification with you. Our treatment center is at the height of patient care and clinical treatments to provide our patients with all they need to be successful in long-term addiction recovery.
In addition to a variety of insurance providers we accept to cover your addiction treatment, we also offer financial planning options for your deductible and out of pocket costs, if your insurance doesn’t cover treatment, or if you do not have insurance.
My Treatment Lender is the premier financing company in the behavioral health industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 loan inquiries serviced through their lenders, this is a lending program you can trust.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Benefits of My Treatment Lender Loan:
- Benefits for all types of credit
- Application only takes minutes
- Depending on credit borrow from $1,000 to $100,000 for your medical needs.
- Funds wired directly to client’s account
- Steady income and a checking account is all that is required