Packing for your stay in treatment can be overwhelming. Knowing what you should bring to treatment beforehand will be less stressful. There are some things you should bring to treatment and others that are not permitted.
When packing for your stay with Cypress Lakes Lodge, you should bring no more than one suitcase and one small carry-on sized bag. Staff checks each person and anything that is deemed inappropriate will be kept secure until your departure from the facility.
What you should bring to treatment:
- A list of personal contacts with phone numbers. Bring a list of your contacts and phone numbers so you can keep in touch with your loved ones or employer.
- Clothes. Bring several days’ worth of comfortable clothes, including a lightweight jacket or sweatshirt, shorts, tee shirts, and swimsuit. Clients have access to a washer and dryer.
- Identification, debit/credit card, and cash. Identification is important, so bring a form of ID with you. Keep a small amount of cash with you in case you ever need it.
- Toiletries. Bring a toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, hairbrush, shampoo, conditioner, and hair dryer if you use one. Do not bring mouthwash or anything else containing alcohol.
- Medication. If you use prescription medication, bring it with you. However, you will be required to keep it with personnel at the facility during your stay. Bring the medication in its original container.
- Hobby interests. Knitting materials, books with appropriate content and journals are some of the things that will keep you occupied during downtime.
What you should not bring to treatment:
- Drugs or alcohol. The reason you are getting treatment is to stop drug or alcohol use. Do not bring drugs or alcohol.
- Cosmetics. Some cosmetics contain alcohol. Do no bring cologne/perfume, aerosol containers, or aftershave. Leave these products at home.
- Non-prescription drugs. Do not bring dietary supplements or over-the-counter medication.
- Electronics or games. This includes cameras, cell phones, laptops, tablets, or radios.
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, get help now. At Serenity Springs Recovery Center, we specialize in treatment that focuses on healing the mind, body, and spirit. We can tailor a treatment plan that will fit your needs medically, mentally and physically. Do not wait to restore your health and revitalize your spirit. Get help today.
Cypress Lakes Lodge specializes in addiction treatment and is located in a serene, remote, lush-green, oxygen enriched environment. The program encompasses holistic addiction therapy and offers yoga and meditation for the mind, body, and soul. The focus is on physical, mental, and emotional well-being by generating the balance of life-enriching treatment, wellness, and healthy, sober, sustainable relationships. Call us to get started: 877-605-3098