Recovery is achieved in programs that are dynamic and varied, catering to the diverse population of clients and their specific needs concerning their personality, addictive substance or behavior, and any mental health conditions. At Cypress Lakes Lodge, our goal is to provide that integrated, holistic approach to addiction treatment bringing together emotional skill building, life skills, a boost of confidence and healthy living mindset. When we can teach our clients how to recognize what they need from their lives and how to get it without addictive substances and behaviors in a healthy way, recovery can be achieved.
Our compassionate and knowledgeable staff are fully committed to our clients, their families and their successes, guided by our evidence based treatments designed to tie in all aspects of their world for comprehensive wellness. Our treatment recovery plans are built for long-term recovery that addresses psychiatric comorbidity factors, addiction and how these affect the mind, body, spirit connection in addition to intimate relationships that can add to the clients quality of life. Cypress Lakes Lodge addresses the whole person, not just their direct addiction.
Our holistic health approach to treatment isn’t a stand-alone method, but we supplement every integrative therapy with conventional mental health therapies that can guide the holistic treatment plan. With this approach to mental health, emotional, physical and spiritual wellness, we hope to unlock the underlying causes of addiction in each client that comes to us at Cypress Lakes Lodge.
During your time at Cypress Lakes Lodge, we work to motivate you to see the goodness and joy that can be had once you engage in active recovery treatments. You will discover new things about yourself each and every day here because we offer each client the chance to open their minds to things they have never tried before. As we work through understanding the thought processes and needs of each client, we can offer integrative therapy modalities that can acknowledge emotional and spiritual development ultimately to engage the mind and rework pathways that lead to addiction.
To completely understand the complexity of addiction surrounding an individual, we take into consideration the following aspects:
- Physical effects of addictive substances
- Mental health conditions that are pre-existing or need to be addressed through dual diagnosis
- Emotional states of the individual and contributing factors that supply their need for addiction
- Mindset and motivation for rehabilitation
- Nutritional wellness
- Spiritual practices that can provide support
- Familial support and engagement
- Current living situation and level of independence
Integrated holistic therapeutic methods we offer at Cypress Lakes Lodge are:
- Psychiatric, nutrition and medical interventions
- Facilitate Medical detox
- Individual (one-on-one) psychotherapy
- Dual diagnosis evaluations
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- Health and wellness practices in combination with individualized nutrition plans (as appropriate)
- Physical fitness
- Coping skills for relapse prevention
- Family integrated counseling sessions
- Aftercare recovery services
- Addiction and health education addressing adverse health effects of substance abuse
- Emotional therapy to help clients learn to express themselves and communicate with their support network (sponsors, friends, and family)
- Medication management
Integrative treatment modalities support our clients by allowing them access to their emotions, feelings and thoughts that have been muted by addiction. These integrative treatments are offered as a method of internal exploration so that they can move through the cause of addiction as they let go of social pressures, traumatic experiences and find themselves in a sober environment surrounded by nature’s gifts.
Substance abuse recovery must cover all sides of the addiction for these treatments to take effect. We are one of the few treatment centers out there that offer true integrated holistic health and evidence based programs to provide emotional wellness, physical conditioning, and spiritual awakening. Our clients are happy, motivated and completely aware of the seriousness of addiction and what it can do to their lives; it’s why they choose to embrace recovery and choose the path to lifelong sobriety.
These integrative treatments offered at Cypress Lakes Lodge are:
- Art Therapy
- Writing Therapy
- Music Therapy
- Meditation Therapy
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Yoga Therapy
- Experential Therapy
- Motivational Enhancement Therapy
Relationships and lives are torn apart by addiction, but Cypress Lakes Lodge can help get you back on track. Call Cypress today to schedule your intake call or to set up an addiction intervention with our team at 877-938-1577.